- Folder Libramont 2017
- Feeding strategies to decrease methane emissions and carbon footprint
- Grazing practices in three European countries results of a survey in dairy farms
- Impact of grazing practices on farm self sufficiency milk and economic performances of three automatized farms.
- Methane emissions and milk carbon footprint of dairy cows at grazing or fed with a concentrate diet
- Grazing practices, perception and expectations of walloon dairy farmers
- Resume of the project Life-Dairyclim